With lots of goodies in it. Feels like Santa’s early this year .
This is taken from the overview of the download page:
The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform including: Windows Azure, SQL Azure and the Windows Azure AppFabric.
The December update provides new and updated hands-on labs, demo scripts, and presentations for the Windows Azure November 2010 enhancements and the Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 1.3. These new hands-on labs demonstrate how to use new Windows Azure features such as Virtual Machine Role, Elevated Privileges, Full IIS, and more. This release also includes hands-on labs that were updated in late October and November 2010 to demonstrate some of the new Windows Azure AppFabric services that were announced at the Professional Developers Conference (http://microsoftpdc.com) including the Windows Azure AppFabric Access Control Service, Caching Service, and the Service Bus.
Some of the specific changes with the December update of the training kit include:
- [Updated] All demos were updated to the Azure SDK 1.3
- [New demo script] Deploying and Managing SQL Azure Databases with Visual Studio 2010 Data-tier Applications
- [New presentation] Identity and Access Control in the Cloud
- [New presentation] Introduction to SQL Azure Reporting
- [New presentation] Advanced SQL Azure
- [New presentation] Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket
- [New presentation] Managing, Debugging, and Monitoring Windows Azure
- [New presentation] Building Low Latency Web Applications
- [New presentation] Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus
- [New presentation] Windows Azure Connect
- [New presentation] Moving Applications to the Cloud with VM Role