You want to know more about ASP.NET MVC (4) and Web API? Well tomorrow you can do just that. Simply join the Microsoft Virtual Academy broadcast and enjoy the ride of these awesome technologies.
This will be covered during the course:
- Overview of MVC
- What is MVC?
- How is MVC different from Web Forms?
- Why use MVC?
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers and Models
- Creating Controllers
- Adding Actions
- Creating MVC Models
- Working with Code First
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
- Razor Syntax
- HTML Helpers
- Partial Views
- Implementing Web APIs
- Developing Web API Controllers
- Calling HTTP Services from Client-Side Code
- Deploying ASP.NET MVC Site Walkthrough
- Creating a site on Windows Azure Web Sites
- Deploying an ASP.NET MVC Application with Visual Studio Web Deploy
- What’s Next and Resources
- Sneak peak at Visual Studio 2013 (Preview) and ASP.NET MVC 5 tooling
- A look at real-time communications with SignalR
- Resources for keeping up with new ASP.NET releases
Simply register here: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/liveevents/developing-asp-net-mvc4-web-applications-jump-start#fbid=r4qO—FJ7Ye.
For more information about these technologies also be sure to read about them here: