Well, I've got an iPod and thanks to my ADSL provider I also got 10 free songs to download on iTunes. Good combination right? Well, in the overwhelming screen of iTunes store it took me some time to find out where to put my code in. Most of the time you just have to enter the code when checking out. Not so with iTunes. I had to locate the Redeem screen first, which is in the right upper corner, and caused a bit of confusion in the beginning for the aforementioned reason that I'm used to enter the code in at last stage.
Well after I sorted this little thingy out I could search for songs and most of the ones I wanted could be found. Unfortunately for me several songs that I wanted couldn't be found. Bummer. But most of the time I could find the songs that I wanted for a longer time. Here's the list I bought:
- Nelly Furtado: Say it right
- Nelly Furtado: Do it
- Kaisar chiefs: Ruby
- Jeckyll & Hyde: Freefall (Radio mix)
- Buscemi: Bollywood Swing King (Radio edit)
- Sisters of Mercy: Temple of Love
- Mecano: Hijo de la Luna
- Tarja Turunen: I walk alone (I found out about it thanks to this article although I already knew Nightwish (man does that woman have a voice))
- Within Temptation: What Have You Done
- Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson: The way I are (Radio edit)
Quite a diverse list huh? Well, most people that know me, know that I like to listen to a lot of different types of music (hardcore, jump, pop, rap, gothic, new wave, metal, jazz, ...).